Scan2Invoice lets you convert paper invoices into Xero data in 3 simple steps. 1.) Press the scan button. 2.) Let Scan2Invoice extract key data like the contact, date and invoice total. 3.) Export the data straight into Xero.
Connect Scan2Invoice & Xero to boost your productivity
- Scan2Invoice is fully integrated with Xero. Enhance your workflow by connecting Scan2Invoice to Xero.
- Scan paper invoices with the press of a button.
- Automatically extract invoice key data like contact, date, total etc.
- Scan, review data and upload in a single location.
“I was wasting hours each month doing data entry. Now Scan2Invoice does the heavy lifting.” – Jenny
Curious how Scan2Invoice can help you save time?
Watch the video below to see how Scan2Invoice streamlines the process of scanning invoices and receipts. Scan2Invoice creates pdf files, extracts key accounting data and uploads the invoice document directly into Xero.
How much time do you spend scanning paper invoices?
Scan invoices into Xero. Scan2Invoice is the scan button for Xero and speeds up the scanning process significantly. Simply scan, extract key data and upload your invoice in one go. Download and start your 30-day free trial now!
Scan2Invoice integrates seamlessly with Xero
Convert paper invoices into Xero data in 3 simple steps
Extract key data
Attach files to your Xero bills
Scan2Invoice will create a bill in Xero and attach the scanned file to that newly created Xero bill. After the upload the scanned file resides online on the Xero servers. Xero will automatically back up the scanned documents for you so that you do not need to worry about backing up your data. The original scanned invoice is easily accessible online with a click of a button. This makes it very easy to retrieve the original purchase invoices in case your accountant or the tax office ask for it. Depending of the legislation in your country, you might even be able to destroy the paper receipt (please check with your accountant). Scan2Invoice and Xero will bring you a step closer to the paperless office. Scan2Invoice can help your with your Xero data entry.
Attach scanned files to Xero bills
Manage your cash flow in real time
Most small businesses fail due to poor cash flow management. Scan2Invoice can help to manage cash flow by shortening the time between the arrival of a payable bill and the entry into Xero. Scan2Invoice will extract key accounting information from a scanned invoice and create a bill in Xero. In contrast to other accounts payable solutions, bills created by Scan2Invoice are available in Xero immeditely after the upload so that there is no lag between data entry and availability online. This gives you a real time snapshot over the bills that require payment. A great way to manage cashflow in Xero is to sort the outstanding bills by due date and pay the most urgent bills first.
Sort bills by due date in Xero
How Scan2Invoice and Xero integrate
- To connect Scan2Invoice to Xero, open Scan2Invoice and click on the “Connect to Xero” button.
- Scan2Invoice downloads contact names, accounts, tax rates and tracking categories from Xero.
- Scan2Invoice can extract data from pdf files and scanned documents and export that data as Bill into Xero. The source file is exported and attached to the Xero transaction as well.
Scan2Invoice and Xero in action
Watch a quick video showing how Scan2Invoice can speed up your paper invoice scanning process. Scan2Invoice lets you scan invoices into Xero.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.