Scan Invoice into Xero
“I was wasting hours each month doing data entry. Now Scan2Invoice does the heavy lifting.” – Jenny
Curious how Scan2Invoice can help you save time?
Watch the video below to see how Scan2Invoice streamlines the process of scanning invoices and receipts. Scan2Invoice creates pdf files, extracts key accounting data and uploads the invoice document to accounting software packages.
How much time do you spend scanning paper invoices?
Scan2Invoice is the scan button for Xero and speeds up the scanning process significantly. Simply scan, enter data and upload your invoice in one go. Download and start 30-day free trial now!
Connect Scan2Invoice & Xero to boost your productivity.
- Scan2Invoice is fully integrated with Xero. Enhance your workflow further by connecting Scan2Invoice to Xero.
- Scan paper invoices with the press of a button.
- Invoices are automatically converted into pdf files.
- Scan, enter data and upload in a single location.
Convert paper invoices into Xero data in 3 simple steps
Scan2Invoice and Xero in action
Watch a quick video showing how Scan2Invoice can speed up your paper invoice scanning process.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.