- How can I switch between Xero companies?
- Is there a size limit for files that are exported to Xero?
- When and how does data sync occur?
How can I switch between Xero companies?
- Scan2Invoice can only be connected to one Xero company at a time
- Press the Disconnect button in Scan2Invoice to disconnect from the current Xero company
- Press Connect to Xero and select the company you would like to connect to
- Switching between Xero companies can be achieved by disconnecting from and re-connection to Xero
Is there a size limit for files that are exported to Xero?
The size limit for files that can be exported to Xero is 10MB.
When and how does data sync occur?
Data is exported to Xero in real time. That means bills are available in Xero immediately after the upload. Scan2Invoice synchronises with Xero when Scan2Invoice is connected to Xero for the first time to import contacts, accounts, tax rates and tracking categories. In addition, there is a “synchronise” button in Scan2Invoice that will check for new contacts, accounts, tax rates and tracking categories when pressed.