If you own a Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner you might have noticed that the ScanSnap does not show up in the Scan2Invoice scanner list and the scan button in Scan2Invoice will not work.
The reason for this is that the Fujitsu ScanSnap does not support the so called TWAIN standard. Please see the link below for a detailed explanation why Fujitsu chose not to support this standard:
Why Doesn’t ScanSnap come with TWAIN drivers?
The good news is that you still can use the ScanSnap with Scan2Invoice (see image below).
Please follow the instructions to setup the Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 shown in to video below:
About the Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500:
The ScanSnap iX500 provides users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly.
Compact Color Duplex Scanner
– One button searchable PDF creation
– Advanced paper feeding system
– Blazing 25ppm color scanning
– 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
– Built-in GI microprocessor
– USB 3.0 (or lower)
– Scan wirelessly
– Able to send scanned images directly to Scan2Invoice
– Faster searchable PDF creation
– More Quick Menu Productivity