Scan Invoices Into Sage One
“I was wasting hours each month doing data entry. Now Scan2Invoice does the heavy lifting.” – Jenny
Speed up your data entry by connecting Scan2Invoice & Sage One
- Scan2Invoice is fully integrated with Sage One. Enhance your productivity by connecting Scan2Invoice to Sage One.
- Scan paper invoices with the press of a button.
- Automatically extract invoice key data like contact, date, total etc.
- Scan, review data and upload in a single location.
Curious how Scan2Invoice can help you save time?
Watch the video below to see how Scan2Invoice streamlines the process of scanning invoices and receipts. Scan2Invoice creates pdf files, extracts key accounting data and uploads the invoice document directly into Sage One.
How much time do you spend scanning paper invoices?
Scan invoices into Sage One. Scan2Invoice is the scan button for Sage One and speeds up the scanning process significantly. Simply scan, extract key data and upload your invoice in one go. Download and start your 30-day free trial now!
Extract and upload data into Sage One in 3 simple steps
- Extract Data
About Sage One
Sage’s vision is to be recognised as the most valuable supporter of small and medium sized companies by creating greater freedom for them to succeed. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services – from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Sage’s customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions. Scan2Invoice is an add-on which lets you scan invoices directly into Sage One.
Scan2Invoice and Sage One in action
Watch a quick video showing how Scan2Invoice can speed up your paper invoice scanning process. Scan2Invoice lets you scan invoices into Sage One.
What is Scan2Invoice?
Scan2Invoice is an easy to use scanning software that connects directly with your Sage One cloud accounting package.
- You can scan invoices and receipts with the click of a button.
- Alternatively, you can import pdf invoices from your hard drive.
- Scan2Invoice extracts key accounting data from your invoices.
- The scanned or imported file will be attached to the newly created bill in Sage One.
Give Scan2Invoice a go for free. Download and start your 30-day free trial now!